Tuition Free K-12 Education
100% North Carolina Certified Teachers
North Carolina Cyber Academy – NCCA (formerly North Carolina Connections Academy), one of two statewide virtual charter schools in North Carolina, is still accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year. Enrollment is limited, but slots are still available.
NCCA follows the standard North Carolina approved curriculum and is approved by the State Board of Education. What sets us apart from other schools is our ability to provide a personalized, quality education that meets the needs of families seeking alternatives to traditional brick and mortar environments.
Students at NCCA receive laptop computers, pre-loaded with all the necessary software.
The top 10 reasons families choose NCCA:
- Need more flexibility than a traditional school environment
- Have been a victim of bullying
- Need to learn at a faster or slower pace
- Enjoy family involvement in curriculum and student progress
- Haven’t fit in at traditional schools
- Participate in professional sports
- Have careers in the arts that require extensive travel
- Want a customizable learning experience
- Looking for a wide range of advanced learning options
- Seeking social opportunities outside the virtual experience
What our families have to say:
– H. Sena
I love that my kids are taught by caring teachers. My children no longer face bullying. The education is top notch. My son turned in the best grades of his life.