- Graduation will take place on June 13, 2019 at Sanderson High School Auditorium at 11:00am. Graduates need to arrive (fully dressed and ready) at 8:45 am in the auditorium for rehearsal. After rehearsal, graduates will be taken to the school cafeteria for further instructions, announcements, and social time before the big ceremony. Doors will open to the auditorium for family seating at 10:00am.
- All graduates must wear a cap and gown. You may order yours by clicking here.
- We have approximately 177 seniors graduating in the class of 2019. Of that number, 119 students have chosen to walk at graduation.
- There are many options for lodging near Sanderson High School.
Some of the options include (but are not limited to):
Renaissance Raleigh Hotel (1.7 miles)
Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills (1.7 miles)
Candlewood Suites Raleigh Crabtree (2.1 miles)
Red Roof Inn Raleigh Crabtree Valley (2.3 miles)
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Crabtree Valley (2.3 miles)
La Quinta Raleigh Crabtree (2.4 miles)
- Graduates are required to wear caps and gowns. Under your cap/gown, please wear business casual clothing (no jeans, shorts, or tennis shoes). Ladies, if you're planning to wear a dress, please make sure it's not too short! (We are expecting hems no shorter than one inch above the knee.)
- We will have designated handicapped seating for guests who require it. Please ask a staff member or Junior Marshal when you arrive for seating directions.
- Graduates do not need a ticket. Tickets are ONLY for guests of the graduate.
- Pictures will be taken by our photographer during the ceremony. Each graduate will receive a digital copy of themselves as they receive their diploma. To order a high resolution copy of the image, click here. We will also take a class picture before the ceremony begins, and all graduates will receive a digital copy.. Families can take their own photographs during the ceremony (from their seats) or after the ceremony.